Priceline Hotel: Help Booking: NYC 9/1-9/6 Priceline Express Hotels

OlgaLA
By OlgaLA,
in

Hey Guys...

I wasn't sure I was going next week...but I think I am. I have been weighing my airbnb, hotwire and pricelines options...

I am pretty savvy at using this site here (love you guys) but haven't purchased from Priceline Express (just NYOP) which I don't think uses the Hotel Lists we have here...

So right now I got an offer of a 4 star, $122 a nite, PE, Financial/Wall street with a rating of 7.0 out of 10...

When I look at their regular inventory, nothing comes up as a 7.0, Amenties posted are fitness center and business center...

My closest guess would be the Doubletree, as it is showing 186 (closest the 30% off I'm being quoted)

What do you think?

Not sure, yet but trying to gage this new system, help would be HELPFUL :)

I am pretty savvy at using this site here (love you guys)...
If you have had any wins in the last 3+ years it would be appreciated if you started to share your wins with the board so that the information can help others, just as you have been helped by those who have posted before you.

This PRICELINE EXPRESS property has not yet been reported to the board, but the Doubletree New York City- Financial District would seem to be a good guess.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]