Hotwire Hotel: 4* Barcelona (La Rambla - El Raval - El Poblesec) Silken Concordia Hotel

bonny
By bonny,
in

Booked this hotel Friday afternoon for the same night till Sunday. I was in a hurry so I'm not 100% sure about the amenities. I strongly believe it had the same as the one hotel available for the next weekend:

Free Internet (sure about that), Smoke Free Rooms (sure), Restaurant(s), High-Speed Internet Access (sure), Accessible path of travel

Also I paid in Swiss Francs, it was 230 CHF. It was the cheapest 4* hotel in this area.

Sorry that I can't give more detailed information. It was really in a hurry while booking.

Hotel was good. I got a nice room on the top floor.

Used your HOTWIRE link.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were pleased with this last minute purchase and enjoyed your stay.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the full list of amenities associated with this porperty... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Also, for the future please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

Was the $230 CHF the room rate per nite before fees/taxes, including fees/taxes, or the total for both nites?

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Amenities See description

Free Internet

Smoke Free Rooms

Restaurant(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

230 CHF was what I paid in total incl. taxes. Rate per night excl. tax/fees was 95.22 CHF. That must be around 100 USD.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]