Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Gaslamp Quarter - Convention Center) San Diego Marriott Marquis And Marina

Sanster
By Sanster,
in

Tried for 2 nights with no luck, then changed plans and decided to only stay one night, 09/20. Started at $89, then increased bids by $2-$3 until I hit the winning bid of $105. This hotel is listed at $229 on hotels.com, so I wasn't expecting to win this hotel over The Westin Gaslamp or Hilton San Diego Bayfront... Very pleased and looking forward to the mini-trip to SD!

Been using better bidding.com for about a year now and I appreciate all the posts... decided to start sharing my winning bids to help others. I'll be sure to also use the PRICELINE link from here for future bookings. Thanks!

Congrats on your success and Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Great deal for this property and hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Sharing any other wins as separate threads would be greatly appreciated, as the information does still help others.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

By the way, my other wins were from a stay few months ago for Seattle and Vancouver... I didn't know if it was too late to share?

Please do add your previous wins to the board as they will still be helpful to others in the future when using the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins for year-over-year comparisons.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]