Hotwire Hotel: 2.5 star Disney South

wetravel
By wetravel,
in

We stayed at this hotel on our last vacation and was checking it out for another trip we are planning for December 29 through January 3 for 3 adults

The price came up to $106 per night for a total of $620.31

For 2 adults the price was $59.00 per night for a total of $341.79

It seemed strange to me that the price almost doubles for adding one extra person, so I went to Holiday Inn Express Garden Grove at their internet site and put in my dates for three adults and they are asking for $423.75 total $75.00 per night. Is this a mistake on hotwire's site?? It seems pretty crazy that they would ask for more money than the hotel itself is asking. OR is this a different 2.5 star hotel. :)

Thanks for any help

What are the amenities showing for the 2.5* property when you search for 2 adults. What are the amenities when you search for 3 adults?

What property did you win last year and what were the amenities shown for that property? (you should still be able to view this by going to Hotwire and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Our last Disney trip:

2.5* Disney South

Holiday Inn Express (Garden Grove)

2 Adults 8/31 - 9/4

$47.00

Amenities: Hotel, Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Fitness Center,

Highspeed Internet, Laundry

What Hotwire is offering now:

2.5* Disney South

2 Adults 12/27 -1/3

$59.00

Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

2.5* Disney South

3 Adults 12/27 - 1/3

$106.00

Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

I see what you are getting at .... they are different hotels! My confusion was that I thought there was only one 2.5* hotel. Any idea what the other hotel might be?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]