Priceline Hotel: 4* Santa Barbara Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort

Rossi
By Rossi,
in

So, I am not sure if this helps you, but I thought it was relevant. Of course I used the PRICELINE link to start my bid

I just got an "express deal" though priceline for $295/night for the following hotel

4 * Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort

Check-In Friday, September 20, 2013 at 04:00 PM Check-Out Sunday, September 22, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort

633 East Cabrillo Boulevard

Santa Barbara, CA 93103

Rooms: 1

Bed Type: Standard - 1 Bed Requested.

Nights: 2

Room Subtotal: $590.00

Taxes & Fees: $98.08

Total Charged to Card: $688.08

I tried NYOP and I got up to $280 with no luck, so I thought this was not a bad deal

the reviews are not the greatest, but its a great location and good price for this hotel

happy travels :)

Congratulations on your success!

Thanks for using the PRICELINE links on the board :)

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Priceline Hotel List

We hope you're satisfied with the outcome and will like the Doubletree.

If you recall, can you please confirm the amenities that were showing with this PRICELINE EXPRESS listing? Thanks.

I always take the TA reviews with a grain of salt. And keep in mind with TA reviews that many of those people paid full price, which is often significantly more, and may have different expectations at those price points. And for some reason are the TA reviewers many times eager to complain over ridiculous things.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. You post helped a lot!

Wow!! New addition to the Priceline Hotel list :) this is a first for me :)

Thank you very much for your reply and I am happy this helped.

The amenities on the express deal where:

Indoor/outdoor pool

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Fitness Center

Bed Choice Available

I really thought it was going to be the Canary , Kimpton Hotel, but as far as location I am very happy with the Fess Parkers. And like you said...on TA there is always whiners, that complain for the smallest details. I am sure that the hotel will be great :)

Thanks again and I am on the mission now for a San Francisco hotel, I will be posting again

happy travels :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]