Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Boston (Boston Common - Theatre District) Doubletree Downtown

armstrom
By armstrom,
in

This room purchase was for the tail-end of my Boston/New England trip (started here) I wanted to stay somewhere close to a T station so I can avoid keeping my rental car for the last day and having to fight Monday morning rush hour traffic getting to the airport.

The retail price for the room that night was $299 so I'm quite pleased with this win. As always, the hotel lists here on better bidding were dead-on so I was quite confident that the hotel would be the Doubletree. Not an AMAZING property but good enough and centrally located. FYI: For people searching via Priceline on/around these dates... I bid up to $140 for a 4 star pretty much anywhere in the central Boston area (excluded the farther suburbs not served by the T) and got nothing. I typically get better deals through Priceline but not on this trip!

Amenities:

• Smoke Free Rooms
  • Fitness Center
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • High-Speed Internet Access
  • Accessible for the blind
  • Accessible for the deaf
  • Accessible path of travel
  • In-room accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom

As always, I used the HOTWIRE link from this site to start my search.

-Matt

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you stays for these dates are now all finalized and you can start to focus on other aspects of your trip.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy this leg of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]