Hotwire Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip South) The Cosmopolitan

wazzajon
By wazzajon,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please list the complete set of amenities HOTWIRE associates with the hotel you're looking at and we'll be happy to have a look at this. Please only post the amenity names (and not the full descriptions that go along with it) as it will make your post easier for us to read and helps minimize the chance that we miss an amenity when researching your hotel.

Please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

Using the method above what is the room rate per nite in US Dollars?

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

It doesn't look like it is offering it anymore. If I see it that cheap again, I will post the full set of amenities.

I don't know why, but it seems like prices are very very high for this week. I know there is a big fight, and the iheartradio music festival on the weekend before, but that doesn't explain the high prices during the week after. Frustrating!

There is a 26K attendee conference taking place 9/23-9/26 and an additional conference of 17K attendees 9/24-9/26... either on its own could have an effect on prices, but together, that is likely the culprit for the higher than usual rates you're seeing.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see your plans were flexible that you were able to change your plans away form the busy nites.

If you recall, can you please add a reply to this thread this thread the amenities shown before your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay... and good luck in Vegas!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]