Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago Suburbs (Schaumburg) Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago

boilerk
By boilerk,
in

I have not logged in for a while and could not remember my password but had to recover my password because I strongly wanted to share my successful hotel bidding deal I got this time.

It is the first time ever I did the bidding and it just got accepted at one try. haha

I was trying to use the priceline bidding tricks of choosing a region that does not have a 4* hotel by checking out that there is only three 4* hotels near the Chicago suburbs close to Schaumburg. Then I came to better bidding to check out which type of hotel was recently bid successful and realized the Hyatt Regency a 4* hotel was in the bag at $58 for next week.

My plan was to try a little lower with $52 then was planning to include regions where they do not have 4* hotels to increase the price slightly up to $58.

Just with one try, I got the deal of $52 - 4* Chicago Suburbs Schaumburg Hyatt Regency Hotel in my bag. J :D

As you know, this place has good outlets or shopping malls nearby, O'hare is nearby, and you can tour the Chicago downtown and come here to rest for the remaining day. Also there are many good restaurants nearby as well, so I am so delighted to have the deal successfully in my bag.

I actually got 2 rooms for $52 each!

Hope u all succeed in doing the priceline bidding!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]