daisydaisy27
By daisydaisy27,
in

4 people

10/11/13 to 10/13/13

Hotwire

North - $169

Free Parking <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Resort Resorts offer a complete destination experience. Facilities generally include a spa or fitness center, one or more swimming pools, and superior dining options. Depending on location, recreational activities may include water sports, golf, tennis or skiing. Coastal resorts usually boast ocean views or beachfront access. Note: A resort fee may be charged.

Spa Services Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Pet friendly Pet friendly - terms apply

Smoke Free Rooms Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s) Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s) Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

+25/night resort fee

SOUTH STRIP

182/night (original 425)

Free Parking <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Free Internet <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Suite A guestroom designed for an extended stay and/or that is more spacious than the average hotel room. Suites typically offer residential-style furnishings, as well as separate living and sleeping areas; some also offer kitchenettes.

Smoke Free Rooms Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s) Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Business Center Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

25/night resort fee

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please try the following:

use this link to search HOTWIRE

from the search results page click the offer for this hotel

on the next page click BOOK NOW (no worries about purchasing by accident since no credit card information is entered up to this point)

on the left side of the page click the 'See all amenities' link

Additionally, please include only the amenities w/o the descriptions. Thanks.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks. Followed the link, & instructions -- these were all the amenities that show up under 'show all'

4 people

10/11/13 to 10/13/13

Hotwire

North - $169

+25/night resort fee

6519 reviews, 90%

Spa Services

Resort

Free Parking

Pet friendly

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Kitchenette

SOUTH STRIP

182/night (original 425)

25/night resort fee

1948 reviews, 90%

Free Parking

Free Internet

Suite

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Best guess for the Strip North property would be the Trump and for the Strip South property my guess would be the Vdara.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've never stayed at the Vdara, but the pullout sofabeds that i have seen at other 5* hotels in Vegas are not the cheap, thin mattress, variety that you find at budget hotels... they're actually good quality and comfortable.

If you haven't yet, please read your messages.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I called HOTWIRE and they granted me the option of choosing another hotel option since I wasn't satisfied w/ the pullout couch -- but they again don't guarantee that the 2nd hotel would have 2 actual beds. Their CS reps are damn good at not letting the customer get in a word -- they must be used to people calling in & trying to change reservations. I guess I'll take it for now.

Apparently all Vdara rooms have pullout couches -- so I paid more for writing in 4 guests vs. 2. Maybe I'll try getting the same hotel to pop up with a guest count of 2, and rebooking???

The Vdara, like most 5* properties on the strip (and many others), now charge more for any guests over double occupancy.

While all rooms may have couches, are you certain all of the couches pullout into sofabeds?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]