Hotwire Hotel: 4.5 Star Key West-Old Town (identify)

B4toyou
By B4toyou,
in

Can you identify this hotel on Hotwire?

4.5 Key West-Old Town $301/night

Resort

Pet Friendly

Near Beach

Oceanfront

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurants

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

How about this hotel on Priceline Express?

4 Star Key West-Old Town $267/night

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Pet Friendly

Restaurant

Fitness Center

4.5 Key West-Old Town $301/night

I think there may be more amenities associated with this property. If you go back to HOTWIRE and click this offer to get to the details page, then on the details page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

4* Key West-Old Town $267/night

Best guess would be Hyatt Key West Resort & Spa

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog

Nope, that's it, here this is from the website:

Resort Resorts offer a complete destination experience. Facilities generally include a spa or fitness center, one or more swimming pools, and superior dining options. Depending on location, recreational activities may include water sports, golf, tennis or skiing. Coastal resorts usually boast ocean views or beachfront access. Note: A resort fee may be charged.

Pet friendly Pet friendly - terms apply

Near Beach Property is located within easy walking distance of a beach.

Oceanfront Property Property is located along the ocean, but not directly on a beach. For example, the hotel may be situated on a bluff along the coastline.

Fitness Center Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s) Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s) Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.
2x

Please click each of the links above, then reply to this thread we'll continue the discussion for your trip above.

Also, are you on a mobile device (if so what kind) or desktop (if so which browser and version)?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please let us know the browser version by looking at the top of your browser you'll see HELP >> ABOUT INTERNET EXPLORER, as i don't believe you're seeing (or you're not being shown) the full list of amenities, which i believe are as follows:

Resort

Pet Friendly

Near Beach

Oceanfront

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

For this complete amenity set my guess would be the Hyatt Regency.

The following links will expire about 30 minutes after i post it, but if you see this thread in time, can you click this link to the 4.5 star HOTWIRE OFFER and at that page, if you click the 'See all amenities' link on the top left side of the page (inside the YOUR TRIP SUMMARY box) do you then see the complete set of amenities i have posted or still only the limited number of amenities you have previously been seeing?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Hyatt would be my best guess for each, although the Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa would be a possibility for the PRICELINE EXPRESS property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

If/when you're ready to purchase you decide you'd like to use HOTWIRE, let us know and we can supply another link like the one above so that you can purchase with the 'full' list of amenities.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

I've been playing with the dates some and got this on Hotwire:

Please help identify 4.5 Key West-Downtown 11/11 11/16/13

**This one is different, it shows Smoke Free Rooms. Also these are probably not the same amenities your browser shows??? BTW, I also downloaded Firefox and still showing the same way.**

4.5 Key West-Downtown $256.00/night

Resort

Pet friendly

Beachfront Property

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Your posted dates are diffrent than your previous Hotwire Key West request. Is this a new set of dates or a second leg stay?

I use the FF browser and can see more amenites. Did you use the link posted in your perivous post?

Try this.

This workaround has been successful in order to see the complete set of amenities:

· use this link to search HOTWIRE

· from the search results page click the offer for this hotel

· on the next page click BOOK NOW (no worries about purchasing by accident since no credit card information is entered up to this point)

· on the left side of the page click the 'See all amenities' link

This should show you the full list of amenities associated with each offer.

Yellowdog.

I have tried several times, different links, different browsers, etc. and I'm still getting the same thing. I really don't know why it is not working?? Anyway, these are just different dates because of airfare, working better for us, etc. When I plug in these dates, I get the one above, but it seems different because it mentions "smoke free rooms".

Please keep all posts for the same trip in the same thread.

This is the amenity set i'm seeing for this 4.5* Downtown property:

Resort

Pet Friendly

Beachfront

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Tennis

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Best guess for this one would be the Casa Marina Resort.

If/when you're ready to purchase we will supply you a link as we have done above to the full amenity list so that you can have increased confidence since it will have more amenities and will be the same hotel we are seeing.

We just travelled to Key West and note that a couple of the big hotels on the Island are completely closed for renovations through Spring of 2014, therefore Prices are up and availability are down. Book as early as possible is my advice.

We stayed at the Sheraton Suites and found it to be fantastic for a family of 6 but booked via Expedia. We booked a 2nd night directly and it was a savings vs. Expedia...

Have fun and make sure to visit the Catman on Mallory Square at Sunset.

Okay, I see now how to get "all" the amenities... you need to click on the Book Now link and then click on the amenities link there. You did mention this a couple of posts ago, but I guess I missed that. :rolleyes:

Anyway I really wanted to stay at the Pier House, also wanted a water view room, so I booked a reservation there (refundable). I may watch the prices on HOTWIRE and see if I can get a better deal closer to our trip, but at least for now I have a room.

Thanks for your help. We may book a couple nights on the front end of our trip in Ft. Lauderdale....so I may be back ;)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]