Hotwire Hotel: 5* City of London Towerbridge area

fellow1967
By fellow1967,
in

Hotwire is offering a 5* in the City of London area for 8/18 to 8/21 for $157/nite with the following amenities.

Free Internet

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

It does not match the description of the Andaz, which is the only 5* in the hotel list for this area.

This is a great rate, but I need to know more about the property.

Thoughts?

OK. A day later, using the HOTWIRE link from this board, hotwire has a 5* in the City of London Towerbridge area for $148 and a 100% customer rating.

It has the same amenities as before:

Free Internet

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

I would like to know if there is a restaurant or bar on the property before I book.

Please close this thread with whatever you decide to do for this stay... even if not PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, you book direct, cancel the trip, etc.

If you do need a hotel in a specific location for this trip i'd suggest our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which makes it easy to see hotels in a given area and how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating or to stay closer/further from your desired location.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]