Hotwire Hotel: austin TX Downtown and Townlake hotels

courtneyreed44
By courtneyreed44,
in

What would both of these most likely be?

3.5-star Hotel in Downtown Austin and Town Lake

Date August 10.

Price: $94 per night

In 90% of Hotwire customer reviews.

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

-----------

4* Downtown Austin and Town Lake area hotel

same dates

Price:$123 per night

In 90% of Hotwire customer reviews.

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Thanks!

The 3.5* matches previous reports for the Radisson Hotel and Suites so that would be my best guess for this one.

My guess for the 4* would be the Hyatt Regency Austin, but if you are interested in this property i believe there is a better way to play it so let us know and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

The 3.5* matches previous reports for the Radisson Hotel and Suites so that would be my best guess for this one.

My guess for the 4* would be the Hyatt Regency Austin, but if you are interested in this property i believe there is a better way to play it so let us know and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Curious what the better way to play the Hyatt Regency might be? I'm looking to book for 10/2 - 10/7. This is during the ACL festival so things are higher, and location is important to me. I have a fully-refundable room at the Embassy Suites (next to the Hyatt) but would love to find something better. I see one 4* available on HOTWIRE now with the following amenities:

$196

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Seeing a 3.5* for $221 with the following:

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Kitchenette

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Any feedback on what these might be would be appreciated. Or, let me know how I can get that Hyatt Regency. Thanks!

mawkus,

The alternate way to try to target the Hyatt was specific to something i saw for the OP's dates above. For help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC and we will assist you there (as hopefully the OP will follow-up with whatever they decided to do for this trip and we will use the topic title of this thread to reflect their purchase... just as we will use the topic title of your newly created thread to reflect your own eventual purchase).

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]