Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Midtown West) Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel

tfoester
By tfoester,
in

My first bid was rejected at $101. I added another area and went up to $121, maybe could have saved $10 but I was actually surprised I got such a low win.

I started will all the areas near Time Square (wanted to open it up), then added Soho to get the win.

Seems like the remodeled this Sheraton, anyone ever stay there?

I used the PRICELINE link here, and also got the SUMMER discount.

Peace

Can you help me get this deal, too? Just click on your link? Sorry, still learning.

You added SoHo to get Sheraton Times Square?

I stayed there in November, loved it. Lando in the restaurant was awesome, and the conceirge were so helpful in getting us Broadway tickets and recommending this fabulous Italian place for dinner.

So...crazy story here.

When we went to check in around 3 PM, they said there was some sort of strike and our room wouldn't be ready until 7:30 PM. They said they'd give us breakfast vouchers. I gave them a bit of trouble because we were going to Once on broadway and needed to change. They felt bad so gave us a $100 room credit that we used at the Starbucks in the hotel each morning. They also upgraded us to a King room. The hotel is SUPER busy and too close to Times Square. Next time I'll try for the Chelsea area...that's our favorite area.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]