Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Orange County (Irvine - Santa Ana) Quality Suites John Wayne Airport

izmeeh
By izmeeh,
in

I've been using the links to search.

Date: 8/30 to 9/2

I've bid up to $59 without success. I'll try again later unless the Express Deals are good.

Hotel 1: 3.5* (Guest Rating: 7.0)

Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove

$91/night

Save 15% or more

Icons: swimming, pet, food, printer, and gym

Hotel 2: 3* (Guest Rating: 7.0)

Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove

$93/night (Free breakfast, internet and parking)

Save 20% or more

Icons: coffee, wifi, parking, and printer

Hotel 3: 3* (Guest Rating: 7.0)

Buena Park - Knott's Berry Farm

$79/night (Free internet and parking)

Save 15% or more

Icons: wifi, swimming, parking, food, printer, and gym

Hotel 4: 3* (Guest rating: 8.0 - Guest favorite)

Anaheim Hills

$86/night (free breakfast, internet and parking)

Save 25% or more

Icons: Coffee, wifi, swimming, parking, food, shuttle, printer, and gym

I'll be in and around the Garden Grove, Santa Ana, and Westminster areas most of the time.

Thank you.

There is still a wide gap between your current bids and the rate for most of the PRICELINE EXPRESS deals above... i wouldn't consider these until your bid prices are closer to these amounts.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hotwire has a 4* hotel in the Costa Mesa - Orange County Airport - Irvine area for $64. This hotel is mostly to be Hilton ? (pet friendly, airport shuttle, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, high-speed internet access, golf nearby, tennis nearby, in-room accessibility, and wheelchair accessible) with a parking fee of $18/night. I don't really care if I stay in the Garden Grove area or the Irvine area since I have to be at both places. How much should I bid up to for a 3.5* hotel before I should go with the Hotwire hotel?

Dates change.

8/30-9/1 in Orange County

9/1-9/2 in San Diego

In Irvine - Santa Ana, Priceline Express for a 2.5* with a guest rating of 8.0 (free parking and internet) for $77 before 10% off. La Quinta? I'm not sure if this is a better value than going with a higher star rating hotel and chance the parking fee.

How much should I bid up to for a 3.5* hotel before I should go with the Hotwire hotel?
Assuming the HOTWIRE property is the Hilton, how much to you like this property vs. the other possibilities in the zone... if you like the Hilton then you would have a larger gap between your maximum bid and this $64/nite rate... if you don't like the Hilton then you would likely bid up to $63/nite in hopes of landing a different 3.5* hotel in the zone.
In Irvine - Santa Ana, Priceline Express for a 2.5* with a guest rating of 8.0 (free parking and internet) for $77 before 10% off. La Quinta?
Is this for 8/30-9/1 and is that the full list of amenities associated with this hotel offer as i'm seeing more amenities for the 2.5* hotel when i search for these dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Assuming the HOTWIRE property is the Hilton, how much to you like this property vs. the other possibilities in the zone... if you like the Hilton then you would have a larger gap between your maximum bid and this $64/nite rate... if you don't like the Hilton then you would likely bid up to $63/nite in hopes of landing a different 3.5* hotel in the zone.

It doesn't really matter which hotel as long as it's clean. I do prefer one with free internet. I'm looking at total price, but I don't know for sure if the other hotel has free parking or not. :)
Is this for 8/30-9/1 and is that the full list of amenities associated with this hotel offer as i'm seeing more amenities for the 2.5* hotel when i search for these dates.

Yes. Same dates. I only see one 2.5* hotel in the priceline list. I forgot that there might be new hotels.

Coffee, wifi, swimming, parking, shuttle, printer, and gym.

For the 2.5* PRICELINE EXPRESS property there could be multiple possibilities... La Quinta (least likely of the group i think), Quality Suites, Best Western Orange County Airport, Hampton Inn and Suites Santa Ana/Orange County Airport... just to name a few.

So if you want a 3.5* and are willing to take the parking and internet fee risk then i think you bid up to the $64 rate since you don't have a hotel preference... or you can take the lower star rating, and lower priced, PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]