Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Gainesville (Southwest) The Lodge at Gainesville

heyderb
By heyderb,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Gainesville thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, even if you didn't use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, canceled the trip, booked direct, etc. Concluding your threads helps keep the board better organized and useful for everyone and is a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your trip.

When you reply, please include the room rate per nite and also confirm if the above two are the only amenities associated with this property, as i'm seeing more for the 2.5* hotel offered in this zone for tonite, i'm seeing:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Try THIS LINK (hopefully you get an alert on your phone as the link will expire in about 30 minutes)... do you now see:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

If so my best guess for this one is the Cabot Lodge Gainesville Hotel.

If the link above is expired you can try sending me a PM and if i'm on the board i'll create a new one once i see your PM.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the property you were hoping for and are pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]