Hotwire Hotel: 5* Paris (Champs Elysees North - Arc de Triomph - Palais des Congres) Marriott Paris Champs Elysees Hotel

jackywidjaya
By jackywidjaya,
in

5* Paris (Champs Elysees North - Arc de Triomph - Palais des Congres)

09/30/13 - 10/03/13

Marriott Hotel Champs Elysees

US$128/Night!!

Total with tax $845.11 for 3 nights and 2 rooms (approx 141usd per night(

Amenities shown:

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Smoke Free rooms

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High Speed Internet access

original rate on Marriott website is running at around $920 per night vs $141 per night that i obtained. I am just hoping that Marriott will honor this reservation and hotwire will not cancel this reservation as i smelled pricing error on hotwire's part. Waiting confirmation from Marriott without mentioning pricing discrepancies or hotwire booking unless asked.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

The hotel will know right away when looking at your reservation how you booked. Let us know how the situation plays out.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update

My ongoing issue with Hotwire and Marriott Paris Champs Elysees Hotel is resolved after 10 days after back and forth between the Hotel and Hotwire. I made a call to Hotwire and they re book to a different hotel with similar star category and location. The Customer Service acknowledge their mistake and settle me to a new booking without additional cost. I am grateful for Hotwire's express customer service's professionalism and patience

The Hotel du Collectionneur (previously Hilton Arc de Triomph)

5* in Champs Elysees North - Arc de Triomph - Palais des Congres area.

Amenities shown:

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Spa Services

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Nights: 3

Rooms: 2

Room per night: 339.00usd

Tax and service charge: 252.55usd

Total cost: USD 2,286.44

30th September- 3rd October 2013

I paid 845.11 usd...hotwire covers the difference of 1,441.33usd. Hotel is excellent ranked 189 out of 1,801 hotels in paris by tripadvisor.com and with 86% approval. Thanks Hotwire for their professionalism in the highest standard, and Cara for her utmost politeness despite Hotwire taking the major losses. I am a big fan of priceline.com butnow Hotwire is right there :P..

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]