Hotwire Hotel: 4* Paris (Champs Elysees North - Arc de Triomph - Palais des Congres) Le Lavoisier

jackywidjaya
By jackywidjaya,
in

4* Paris (Champs Elysees North - Arc de Triomph - Palais des Congres)

09/30/13 - 10/03/13

"Le Lavoisier"

US$33/Night!!

Total with tax $114.09 for 3 nights

Amenities shown:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Like the earlier post, it seems there is pricing error with hotwire.com and this deal is too good to be true for a 4* hotel in Paris. Immediately contact the hotel confirming the reservation (without mentioning the price obtained or error). Hotel initially confirmed the reservation and changed the stance the following day. will follow up with the hotel before contacting hotwire.com

Hotwire's reply to me:

Dear jackywidjaya,

Thank you for contacting Hotwire Customer Care regarding your reservation with the Le Lavoisier in Paris, France, scheduled for check-in on September 30, 2013, Hotwire itinerary xxxxxxxxxx. I understand that your hotel did not have your reservation when you called to confirm. I would be happy to assist you with this.

Please allow 1-2 business days after booking for your hotel to confirm the request in their reservation system. I have re faxed your reservation to this hotel as a precaution.

I will follow up with the hotel again in 2-3 days time.

Just an update

My issue with Hotwire and Le Lavoisier is resolved. I made a call to Hotwire and re book to a different hotel with similar star category and location. The Customer Service acknowledge their mistake and settle me to a new booking without additional cost:

Exclusive Hotel de Banville

4* in Champs Elysees North - Arc de Triomph - Palais des Congres area.

Amenities shown:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

High-Speed Internet Access

Rate per night 206.00

Nights: 3

Rooms: 1

Tax and service charge: 81.86

Total cost: USD 699.86

30th September- 3rd October 2013

I paid 114.09 usd...hotwire covers the difference of 585.77usd. Hotel is excellent ranked 121 out of 1,801 hotels in paris by tripadvisor.com. Thanks Hotwire for their professionalism, i am truly impressed.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]