Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Convention Center - Capitol Hill) Washington Court Hotel

manypims
By manypims,
in

****This property has been downgraded to 3 1/2 stars by Priceline and rightly so****

Having stayed at other hotels in this zone (Liaison and George) for similar prices, I was disappointed when I won this dog. And rightly so. I had some work to do, so I chose the upgraded wireless internet ($19.95 for 3 MB symmetrical) instead of the regular wireless internet ($9.95 for 1 MB symmetrical). Even with the upgrade, I had very slow speeds, slow enough that I could not work. Sure, I could have gone to the lobby or the business center, but that's an inconvenience I should not have to endure at a Four Star. When I left the hotel, I asked the front desk for change. They had none. Again, another minor inconvenience that should not happen at a Four Star. Room was decent, not great, and hotel had the feel of an old Hyatt. On a positive note, the bartenders are great.

When I was sent a survey by Priceline, I realized that the property was now a 3 1/2 star. Looks like other Priceline users beat me to the punch. This ain't a Four Star, and it may be closer to a Three Star. But at least I can now bid this Four Star zone without fear.

Thank you for sharing your win and experience at this property with the board and helping us update the Priceline Hotel List with the new star rating for this property.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]