Hotwire Hotel: 4* Paris (Champs Elysees North - Arc de Triomph - Palais des Congres) Le Lavoisier

regislg
By regislg,
in

I got last night.

4* Paris (Champs Elysees North - Arc de Triomph - Palais des Congres)

09/28/13 - 10/02/13

"Le Lavoisier"

US$32/Night!!

TOTAL whit tax US$143/room for 4 nights!!

Amenities shown:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Congratulations on your success!

Nice Score! Glad to see you received a great deal at this property and are happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I won similar deal for the same hotel Le Lavoisier for $33 9/30/13-10/03/13. I contacted the hotel to confirm my reservation (without mentioning price won or hotwire booking; hotel's initial reply was Yes my name is in their database, but informed me the next day that my name is not longer in their reservation. I am smelling a pricing glitch and Hotwire cancelled the deal. Still investigating. i recommend you to follow up with Le Lavoisier. Their contact and email address is available on their Home Page

Good luck with us =)

Le Lavoisier didn't confirm my reservation.

I emailed Hotwire and they reply:

"This email is regarding your upcoming hotel reservation, Hotwire Itinerary Number xxxxxxxxx.

I regret to inform you that at the time of your reservation an error occurred on the Hotwire web site. We currently do not have a partnership with Le Lavoisier, therefore your reservation is not confirmed.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. Our customers are very important to us, and we would like to ensure that you are provided with the best possible experience. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at the phone number listed below. Our customer care associates are available 24 hours a day to assist you.

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to reply to this email or call us directly at 1-866-HOTWIRE (468-9473). Thank you for choosing Hotwire."

Call them and push (while remaining friendly, don't get aggressive or the agent will not help you) for a rebooking to a different 4* Hotel in the same area.

They will try to give you the cheapest *4 Hotel in that area they're offering for your booked dates, so you can check on the website beforehand.

Even if you get a more or less random *4 Hotel in Champs Elysees Areas, it's still a great deal at 32$, right?

Just to let you know that I called Hotwire. They offered me another 4* in Champs Elysees North - Arc de Triomph - Palais des Congres area.

I asked if it could be changed for a $9 higher priced 3* in Saint Germain des Prés - Jardin du Luxembourg area and they agreed.

The hotel was the Best Western La Tour Notre-Dame.

Amenities shown:

Free Internet

Smoke Free Rooms

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

I'm VERY VERY pleased with Hotwire customer service. They said that it was a Hotwire error and they would cover the difference for the new reservation. The Best Western La Tour Notre-Dame was $170/night. The total diference for change hotel was $1241 for both rooms and it was paid by Hotwire.

My issue with Hotwire and Le Lavoisier is resolved too. I made a call to Hotwire and re book to a different hotel with similar star category and location. The Customer Service acknowledge their mistake and settle me to a new booking without additional cost:

Exclusive Hotel de Banville

4* in Champs Elysees North - Arc de Triomph - Palais des Congres area.

Amenities shown:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

High-Speed Internet Access

Rate per night 206.00

Nights: 3

Rooms: 1

Tax and service charge: 81.86

Total cost: USD 699.86

30th September- 3rd October 2013

I paid 114.09 usd...hotwire covers the difference of 585.77usd. Hotel is excellent ranked 121 out of 1,801 hotels in paris by tripadvisor.com. Thanks HOTWIRE for their professionalism, i am truly impressed.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]