Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Coastal) Hyatt Regency Islandia

cytoguy
By cytoguy,
in

I have a conference at the Town & Country during these dates, but everything I've read told me that Mission Valley isn't my area to stay (plus my girlfriend is going, and she's definitely a beach person). I've been trying 4* bids for the downtown zone for about a month and a half, bidding all the way up to $110/night at one point. I had also tried a couple of bids for SD Coastal zone in the last month, both up to $90 that were rejected as well.

This bid of $87 was my first in the Coastal zone tonight, and it's perfect because I have $500 in hotel reimbursement for the conference from my job. Oh, and I used the savingsbarn.com link for my bid too :)

Hyatt Regency Islandia

Check-In Date: Friday, November 4, 2005

Check-Out Date: Wednesday, November 9, 2005

San Diego Coastal

1441 Quivira Road

San Diego, California 92109

619-224-1234

Your Offer Price: $87.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 5

Subtotal: $435.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $61.79

Total Charges: $496.79

Thanks again thereuare for such a great board. Oh, and I just noticed the maps feature. Extremely cool (and helpful too!) :)

Thank you for sharing your win with the rest of the board... looks like it worked out quite well for you (and your girlfriend).... full re-imbursemnt is good :)

Thank you very much for using the SavingsBarn.com links for your bids.

Have a great trip (and a little work too!)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]