Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle - Woodley Park) Washington Marriott Wardman Park

JSW999
By JSW999,
in

Linked to PRICELINE through betterbidding.com Started bidding at 65 added on other 3 and 2 star zones for additional free bids. Was offered a counter bid of 93 from PRICELINE which i refused. Got an additional 5% off the room rate (priceline coupon code "Summer"). Very happy with this win! Now if I could find a cheap place to park.....

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to note that I called the hotel looking for some information. When the associate looked up my record she said "Oh you're a price line customer" as if I was the scum of the earth. I was treated with much disrespect after that. I was not asking for anything special like an upgrade as many people do. Just a few questions. I certainly feel like a second class citizen at this hotel and I'll write the corporate office in Bethesda. I would think they would be happy to have sites like price line filling their empty rooms and providing revenue.

I'd wait until after your stay ;)

Maybe the front desk clerk as having a bad day (doesn't excuse the behavior) and your recent phone experience is an isolated incident and your in person experience will go off without a hitch.

If you have any service issues at the hotel try to resolve them with the current employee you're dealing with and if unable to do so speak to management to try to resolve any problems.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]