Priceline Hotel: 4* London (Mayfair - Soho) Club Quarters Lincolns Inn Fields

Ms eyre
By Ms eyre,
in

Won this on a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal.

However I am traveling with my family of four- husband and 5 year old twins- and when I contacted the hotel to request a room with a pullout couch which they list on their site, I was informed that I am booked only for a Club Room which is only good for 2 people. They suggested I contact Priceline to see if they will allow me to upgrade to a suite.

Anyone have experience with this being successful? Conversely, how likely is the hotel to turf me out if I show up with twins in tow?

Congrats on your success. :)

Not a bad deal for this London property. PRICELINE purchases only guarantee one bed/double occupancy - you can contact the hotel to request bedding, but it's up to the hotel and the hotel can say no or charge more. The hotel will not likely have an issue with four, but may not be able to offer two beds.

Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this listing?

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Yeah not a bad deal, but i was so lucky to get the Marriott County Hall earlier in the month for $110 (already posted) so this is a bit of a let down. :)

The amenities listed were gym, restaurant and business centre. Rated 9+/10.

So far it seems that the hotel is saying no to the extra people. We might just take our chances. We are fine with the kids sleeping on the floor if need be.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]