Priceline Hotel: NYC Nov26-Dec2

TRAVELMISS
By TRAVELMISS,
in

hello!

Thanks in advance for any help, I'm looking to stay with my husband and 1 year old in NYC over thanksgiving. The dates of our trip are Nov 26-Dec 2. The first OR last 1-2 days will be spend on LI but we aren't sure which yet. We want to stay in a very nice hotel, looking at Waldorf Astoria (though the Plaza would be great :D )

please assist! We want to stay in a very central area, as walking with a toddler far places isn't my favorite thing! We will have a stroller, but she gets ancy. We also can't be too far from Madison Square Garden as we will be there two of the days for a basketball tournament. I love the location of Waldorf. Also stayed at The New Yorker and that was also a good location.

We have traveled to NY many times and are familiar to the area, so any assistance with this would be great!.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

What would be your desired budget per night for this stay? Unfortunately, from around the last week of November until around mid-December is really one of the busiest and most expensive times of the year in NYC.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]