Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Hotel in White House - Downtown area 7/21 -7/22

mbanu
By mbanu,
in

Need help Identifying this hotel. Will do my best with the hotel description as the new Hotwire format is a bit confusing

Date: 7/21 - 7/22

4.5* Hotel in White House - Downtown area - $125/night

Amenities: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, fitness center, Restaurant, business center, High speed internet access, spa services

90% Hotwire customer reviews approval from 90+ guests

4.5 of 5 tripadvisor rating

And the big catch - I knew the deal was too god to be true lol!

Mandatory hotel-imposed fees - The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out. City Local Tax Percent: about 14.5% per room per stay

Alternative

4* Hotel in Capitol Hill - National mall area $90

Amenities: Business Center, Fitness Center, Accessible for the blind, accessible path of travel, in room accessibility, accessible bathroom

85% Hotwire customer reviews from 412 total reviews.

Thanks and happy holiday to the BB crew..

With HOTWIRE's new format you now need to dig a little deeper to see the complete list of amenities.

Please try the following:

• use this link to search HOTWIRE
  • from the search results page click each of the offers above
  • on the next page click BOOK NOW (no worries about purchasing by accident since no credit card information is entered up to this point)
  • on the left side of the page click the 'See all amenities' link

If you follow the above, do you now see more amenities for each?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help Identifying this hotel. Will do my best with the hotel description as the new Hotwire format is a bit confusing

Date: 7/21 - 7/22

4.5* Hotel in White House - Downtown area - $125/night

Amenities: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, fitness center, Restaurant, business center, High speed internet access, spa services, Accessible for blind, accessible for the deaf, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, accessible bathroom, roll-in shower.

Super Savings

Best value and Lowest Price guarantee

90% Hotwire customer reviews approval from 40+ Total reviews

4.5 of 5 tripadvisor rating

And the big catch (found this the first time i searched but not now) - I knew the deal was too god to be true lol!

Mandatory hotel-imposed fees - The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out. City Local Tax Percent: about 14.5% per room per stay

Alternative

4* Hotel in Capitol Hill - National mall area $90

Amenities: Business Center, Fitness Center, Accessible for the blind, accessible path of travel, in room accessibility, accessible bathroom

Best value and Lowest price Guaranteed

85% Hotwire customer reviews from 412 total reviews.

Thanks and happy holiday to the BB crew..

Thanks. did another search and the old format came up, hence I updated the info.. I guess they are still working out things from this beta version

Best guess for the 4.5* would be the The Madison a Loews Hotel... unfortunately i don't have a good guess for the 4* property. I did think the 4* might be the Washington Court, but have doubts about this guess right now, although i do think you may be able to target this property for $125/nite, if that is of any interest.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just booked the 4.5* and can confirm it's the Madison. Thanks so much for this site - made it easy to identify the hotel before booking (I used your links). Confirming full list:

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Thanks!!

I just booked the 4.5* and can confirm it's the Madison.

Thanks for your post.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]