Priceline Hotel: ID Express Deal -- Chicago LOOP-GRANT PARK

ibid
By ibid,
in

Hello,

I am extending my stay after the Chicago Marathon (10/13), and would like to stay in the LOOP/GRANT PARK zone.

Express Deal offers a 4* $179 (save 25% or more) with a Guest Rating 9.0+; the only amenities are restaurant and business center.

Upon checking the BUY NOW list, there are three 4* hotels with Guest Rating 9.0 or higher in that zone:

Radisson Blu $190

Monaco Chicago $239

The Wit $315

Of the three hotels above, only Monaco Chicago’s amenities match the ones in the EXPRESS DEAL; the other two have more amenities listed. Can I safely assume Monaco Chicago is the one? Even the rate matches ($239 less 25% = $179) Is it that simple in this case?

THANKS!

Roy

Thank you for the reply!

My friends and I are sharing a room booked through Chicago Marathon. I'll use PRICELINE via this site for my post race accommodation. Rates are very expensive, but there'll over 30000 runners flocking into the city, we'd rather play it safe and book early.

Thanks again.

Roy

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide. If you've not booked the prior night yet, you'll likely find hotels on the North side of the river noticeably less expensive as everyone wants to be right near the starting line.

Let us know if you have any city questions, as well.

• 1 month later...

Hello!

4-Star, O'Hare South. currently $97 - October 14 for one night.

Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center. Rating 8 or higher

I have been checking for the last few weeks. There has been only one 4* O’Hare South Express deal and the rates fluctuates between $104 or $96/$97.

For $104 rate, there is a bed choice plus one more amenity, which I forgot what exactly (probably restaurant).

There are only two 4* O’Hare South properties (Hyatt Regency or Renaissance according to the list), and my guess is Hyatt. Is it possible the same hotel has two different sets of amenities for the same night?

Thanks!

Roy

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.
Please click each of the links above and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]