Hotwire Hotel: 4* Boston (Back Bay - Copley Square) Westin Copley Place

den241
By den241,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

With HOTWIRE you can often take an educated guess as to what is being offered based upon the amenities associated with the property, but it's still a 'best guess' and no guarantees you will receive the hotel you're hoping for. As well, HOTWIRE only shows one hotel at each star level per zone, so there is a chance the hotel you're hoping for isn't the one which is offered for your particular dates.

If you'd like help with an upcoming trip please post the details of your stay (dates, desired star rating, zone, budget, amenities associated with the HOTWIRE hotel currently offered) and we'll try to assist.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

To avoid any confusion please use the same amenity names that HOTWIRE users since 'Wi-fi' could mean 'Free Internet' or 'Hi-Speed Internet', both of which are used by HOTWIRE.

To confirm the amenities for this property:

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

If this is what you're seeing, the Westin Copley Place would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the follow-up.

I've read some reviews about the Fenway tour and most give it favorable marks, but as it's a guided tour, a large part of your experience will be based upon the person giving it. I'd say if you're a baseball fan it's probably a very worthwhile event... if you don't like baseball but are going simply as something to do for an hour, then i would find another activity.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]