Priceline Hotel: Need Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel

JJ4456
By JJ4456,
in

Hi Experts,

Did someone in the past have come across what bid will get me the Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel in specific with priceline? I have express deal option as well for $101 but not sure if i would get the Sheratton or Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel. I am in very bad need for this hotel as i am planning to Visit NYC this weekend, yes its this weekend.

I preferring this hotel because its easy to commute between NYC and NJ without having to think about taking my car and all the parking hassles that might come with it.

If someone can suggest me with different options, i am willing to listen ;-).

Looking forward for any suggestions or response. Thank you everyone.

Welcome to Betterbidding.

There is no way to bid for/increase the odds of getting a particular property. If you bid for a 3.5* in this zone, you could get the Sheraton, Renaissance or possibly something else not yet reported to the board. The Renaissance has not yet been reported to the board as a HOTWIRE win. If you provide the full details of the Express Deals listing we would be happy to take a look and try to ID, but the listing could still be multiple possibilities.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thank you for your response.

Yeah I am aware of the uncertainity but just still trying to find if any one has ever reported a wining bid for Renaissance either on HOTWIRE or PRICELINE. So i can bid in and around that price for what i was expecting.

The express deal was from PRICELINE for $102 per night with 3.5 star in the Meadowlands Rutherford area so there is no much options there only 2 hotels in that i want Renaissance so not sure if that deal is for that ....

Do you have any suggestions for me to commute to PABusTerminal NYc from Sheraton Meadowlands? Renaissance offer better commute to PABT that is the reason i was targeting that hotel ...

Thanks.

I am very familiar with this area and i can offer some insight, but so that i can repsond better, please indicate the actual dates of your trip (you mention 'this weekend' but not sure if that is one nite or two). Also, from your previous post it appears you're driving to the area, if so from which direction are you coming from?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]