Priceline Hotel: 4* Baltimore (Inner Harbor - Downtown) Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor At Camden Yards

djfunkywill
By djfunkywill,
in

I'm looking for a room near Camden Yards/Inner Harbor for Thursday, June 27. I've exceeded the other recent winning bids listed for 4* Baltimore properties... I'm up to $85. I'm wondering why I'm not having luck or any offers back from priceline. Could it be that prices jump sometime between mid-June and late-June?

I'd be willing to move down to 3 or 3.5 stars but some of those locations are pretty far from the stadium so I'd be rolling the dice with 'Name your own price.' There was a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for a 3.5* for $86 that has a guest rating of 8.0 with only a restaurant and business center icon displayed.

There are only three 3.5* hotels in Inner Harbor for this date: Sheraton Baltimore City Center (pool, guest rating 7.0), Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor (guest rating 8.7) and Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel (pool, guest rating 8.0). Since the Express Deal mystery hotel doesn't have a pool icon, does that mean that the hotel in question would be the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor? Also, because the express deal lists the guest rating at 8.0, does that guarantee that this is not for the Sheraton City Center which has a lower guest rating?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Will

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Besides seasonal factors, rates are date specific, so if there is some event taking place in the area during your dates (such as a conference, convention, baseball game, etc) it could have an effect on hotel rates and higher 'retail' rates often mean a higher bid is necessary then when rates are more 'normal.

Using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com search for 3 miles of 'Inner Harbor Baltimore' filter to only show 4* and higher hotels and then sort by price.. you'll see the least expensive hotel is $219 (then quickly goes up to $249 and then $300+... and the $200 hotes are further in the zone from the Inner Harbor)... making your bids well under half of prevailing rates. I'm guessing at the moment a 4* hotel in the Inner Harbor will likely run about $110-130/nite.

Are you still seeing the 3.5* PRICELINE EXPRESS offer at $86, as the 3.5* hotel i'm seeing on a current search is priced at $111/nite.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I still have the $86 express deal available. Based on the description above, do you have an idea which hotel it is? Sheraton Center City is the only of the three I don't want; based on location. Am I safe to assume that they wouldn't offer a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal with a guest rating of 8.0 and then provide one with a guest rating of 7.0? If you can confirm this, I'm ready to use your PRICELINE link to pull the trigger. Thanks.

-Will

The hotel needs to have all the amenities shown... but doesn't need to show all the amenities it has.

My guess for this PRICELINE EXPRESS deal (which i do see now on a current search) would be the Pier 5 or the Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]