Hotwire Hotel: Los Angeles hotel: 6/30-7/4

mlo
By mlo,
in

We are looking for a hotel in the Los Angeles area from 6/30-7/4 near Universal Studios for 2 adults/2 kids. On hotwire, a 4 star hotel came up in Pasadena for $69 a night. Also there is a 4 star hotel in Glendale-Burbank-Universal City for $112 a night. Any ideas what hotels these are? It think it might be the Westin Pasadena and the Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale.

And what type of room will we get? I want to make sure we have 2 beds since there are four of us. Also if I change the search to 3 adults/1 kid or 4 Adults, the price per night go up.

If you need assistance IDing a property, please provide the full list of the amenities showing, as well as the zone and price per night (in USD$, before taxes/fees.)

If you are two adults/two children, you should get a room that sleeps four - that could mean 2 beds, 1 + sofabed or 1 + rollaway.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I used your links to do my HOTWIRE searches and I came up with this hotel for $69 a night in Pasadena (dates 6/30-7/4). Can you help me ID this hotel?

4-star Hotel in Pasadena

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Pet friendly

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]