Priceline Hotel: PHL Hotels Parking

dtuleya
By dtuleya,
in

I've been trying to decide if it will be worth it to stay overnight on an upcoming trip. Called several of the hotels and asked what their daily parking rate was if I won a PL ressie. Some said that unless you actually book a Park & Ride they won't let you park there due to limited space. Anyone check out parking information after they've won a bid recently? Part of the reason we like to stay the night before is for the convenience of the shuttle/parking. Might not be worth it now. :)

That's what I'm thinking of doing. However, the Marriot is the only hotel that tells you up front that you can park ($17/day since they are onsite at the airport - guess we could park out at satellite before we check in since it's only $9/day) and they only are listing concierge rooms as available for $269/night on most of the other websites. I confirmed this with the Marriott reservations desk and they said there is only one concierge room left. I already checked Hotwire and there is only one 3* listed so that is probably either the Sheraton or the Holiday Inn. Should know in the next day or two what flight the travel agent books us on and I'll be able to decide what our strategy will be.

Why not just plan on self-parking at a satellite location ($9/day) and then take a shuttle to the airport and then shuttle to hotel... from that point on your can relax and not have to worry about your car or any of the hassles of driving until you return from your trip.

You can then priceline or hotwire your stay, and if you happen to get a hotel with good parking terms the deal only gets better.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...

Hubby's company ended up paying for a stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport because we ended up having to take his customers along at the last minute.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]