Hotwire Hotel: Help with 4* in Downtown Austin

jbhall
By jbhall,
in

I'm looking to stay in Austin over the July 4th weekend. Hotwire has a 4* room for $119 a night with the following; Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom Handicapped parking. Also recommended in 70% of reviews.

Also says, $204 on other sites. Went to Expedia and AT&T is $143 and it says no rooms available at W, but if I go to W website there are rooms available for $371.

According to your site it could either be the W or the AT&T conference center. Never stayed at the second one, but have stayed at the first, and it is very nice.

I am a hotwire express member if that could do any good.

Any way to tell which one it is?

I have always shared my wins and used your links. Sometimes I ended up not using HOTWIRE or PRICELINE.

If one slipped through the cracks I apologize. I will always post my wins.

I just checked again and it is now saying a 70% recommended and it's also up a dollar to $120. I'm guessing the 70% and the 90% are two different hotels?

Thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]