Priceline Car Definition

javierdevoto
By javierdevoto,
in

Hi, I am thinking on throwing a bid for a car for a 3 week trip so the kind of car I get is very important. Is there somewhere where I can look for the car definition that Priceline offers?

I am thinking about a Toyota Corolla, that falls within the Intermediate category for Hertz, however I do not know if that equals to a Midsize, Standard o Full Size for price line.

Thanks!

When you actually start to bid, when you "Select your car type", Priceline shows some examples of the particular size.

For Mid-size, it shows "Toyota Corolla, Chevrolet Cruze or similar".

Romelle

PS - it seems to me the rental agencies are getting much more aggressive and creative in their "up-selling" when you pick up your car. Be careful.

javierdevoto,

Please start by reading your messages.

Then if you'd like further help with this rental please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and let us know more details about your rental... pickup/dropoff location, dates, maximum bid, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]