Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Adelaide Adelaide Royal Coach

zclord
By zclord,
in

Im totally faint when booking vairous air tickets, hotel, car rental etc...and mistakely click this worst ever deal I ever meet so far!! SHXT!! please do block this hotel...very bad... cheated by HOTWIRE!!!

there is no Amenities ... is this a 4.5 star hotel???? my god just a motel!!! can I request to cancel this booking??? my godness!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Summary Of Charges

1 Night Hotwire hot Rate Room@ $86.00/Night $86.00

Tax recovery charges & fees: $11.87

Subtotal: $97.87

Trip Total: $97.87

Sorry to see you're disappointed with the results. I do see that most services rate this property 4* or 4.5* so hopefully you'll be surprised to the upside and find it to be a good value for the price paid.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

reply from hotewire....seems no chance to revise it.... :(

I understand you are concerned about the quality of this hotel. I regret any frustration this has caused you.

While there is no standard hotel star rating system, we work hard to offer clear and accurate star ratings. We start with the rating given by leading travel sites, and then adjust that rating based off of Hotwire customer feedback. I can assure you that this hotel was last evaluated on June 7, 2013, and we are confident the star rating is accurate.

Our hotel partners are expected to offer clean rooms that are in working order, and to work with our customers to resolve issues with their stay, when these issues are reported to hotel staff. If you do experience issues with your stay, and the hotel is unwilling to assist you, please call us immediately.

The agreement with our hotel partners states that hot Rate reservations will be used as booked. For this reason, your reservation remains confirmed with the original booking details provided at the time of booking. You can find our full Terms of Use by visiting http://www.hotwire.com/travel-information/terms.jsp. These terms are what allow us to offer the great rates you see on our site.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]