Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) Grand Hyatt

travelpjean
By travelpjean,
in

I thought I would let you know this price I got the other day in case someone else is interested in that time. I first bid MTE at 115.00 and the added MTW at $120.00 and got the Grand Hyatt. With taxes the final amount came to $849.91 for 6 nights. It's kind of early but, I was afraid that hotels would fill up at that time so, I went ahead and bid. I'm happy with the results. I really needed it for 7 nights but, the hotel prices are much higher on the 28 th so, I'm either going to bid separately for the 28th or just pay regular price. I take the chance of having to switch hotels though. I was happy with this price.

Really an excellent rate for this time of year!

I can assure you, and anyone else that is reading this and thinking about visting during this timeframe, you will not likely see rates this lower closer to your stay!

If you do book the remaining nite direct please remember that we are an affiliate of the HYATT chain.

Thank you for sharing your success with the rest of the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]