Priceline Hotel: NYC Strategy for September 2014

WarrenC
By WarrenC,
in

My wife and I are planning our first visit to New York City sometime next September (2014). How early (or late) do I start bidding for 6 nights accommodation. From all the research I've done, it looks like I want to stay somewhere in midtown Manhattan. but I'm not certain what level hotel I'm looking for. I guess anything 3 stars and up, although more for less would be great. What would be my strategy to maximize my success and keep under $150 a night budget.

thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Bidding for next Fall isn't available yet, but September is generally a busy time of year - you may get a lucky break further out and get a 3.5*/4* around your budget for September/October - I've seen some instances of good deals in advance for the Fall. The date/s that are often cheaper (by comparison) are the days before Thanksgiving.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]