Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orange County (Anaheim - Disneyland North) Ayres Hotel Anaheim

pterrell
By pterrell,
in

The wife decided that she was going to reward my 4-year old for "graduating" from preschool with a trip to Disneyland. (And of course reward herself...) So she tasked me with creating an itinerary and making reservations. Since my wife is particular about hotels and there are so many bad ones in the Anaheim area, I decided it was best to go with Hotwire and an identifiable hotel.

Luckily, Monday morning a hotel that Betterbidding identified as the Ayres showed up for $83 a night. I started researching, finding that it was served by the resort transit system and well reviewed. So the wife wouldn't mind up to a half-hour trip to Disneyland. But by the time I prepared the itinerary in the afternoon, it was up to $88 a night! And after I got the wife's approval, it was at $93! Walking away hoping it would drop in the evening, it showed as having only three rooms. Then it disappeareed...

So when it showed up this morning for $94 a night, I got it... Still a deal versus the lowest regular rate of $126 a night...

And of course I used the BetterBidding HOTWIRE link! :-)

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Rate per night: $94.00

Nights: 4

Rooms: 1

Tax recovery charges & fees: $85.57

Subtotal: $461.57

Trip total: $461.57

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]