CA Courtyard by Marriott San Jose South Morgan Hill

keythom
By keythom,
in

I stayed in this hotel in May 2013 by bidding through Priceline.

I chose this hotel mainly for the location and did make much use of the amenities so I can't give a thorough review.

What I can say is that I was not disappointed for the price and would go back/recommend it to others.

I was greeted nicely and given a perfectly nice room that seemed like all of the rest.

The wifi and parking were included and hassle free. The wifi was straightforward without even a password and had a strong signal throughout the hotel but not super fast speeds. I was able to do some basic office work but probably not good for movie watching.

The Bistro dining and bar in the fairly up-to-date downstairs lobby looked pretty good but I didn't have the opportunity to try it.

I did use their business center for some free color laser printing which was nice to have.

There were plenty of convenience stores, fast food (in-n-out and others), and shopping centers (walmart and others) in the vicinity.

If you are considering this hotel, I think you will be happy. It's no resort, but a solid place to rest your head. You still get treated with respect even while naming your price for it and they don't try to nickel and dime you for doing it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]