Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (White House - Downtown) The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel

Punky
By Punky,
in

Need bidding assistance for trip June 7-10 , we will be arriving at Union Station and will be there only for sightseeing. I was there about 7 yrs ago and don't remember the areas well except Dupont Circle. I looked at the PL areas and looks like Dupont circle and white house areas are accessible for bus and metro use, as we will not have a car. First question is which area is closest to Union STation? Thanks, there will be 2 adults. Then I'll decide which are to bid after getting your advice. Any other areas that you might suggest? Thanks, punkysue

We'd like 3.5 and 4 star hotels, top budget $115/night. What areas are close to Union Station and within walking to metros? I've been monitoring your calendar of wins and looking at prices on the Hilton and Marriott websites, they have some great prices for that time of June 7-10. Thanks ,in advance for advice. And I will definitely use your PRICELINE link for all of my purchases.

The White House-Downtown and Convention Center-Capitol Hill zones typically have very good access to the metro... Dupont Circle is bid somewhat frequently as well but metro access in the northern part of this zone can get spotty, although at the 4* level all 'known' hotels are well located.

Let us know which zones are acceptable and if you want to first try for a 4* up to your limit OR if your goal is the least expensive 3.5* or better for this trip, and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Okay,

White House/Downtown and Convention center-Capitol hill zones are good , also like Dupont Circle 4 stars(which you say has good access to Metro) and i'd like to try 4 star first, but will accept 3.5 star and I am willing to spend a few days rebidding, which has worked for me in the past. I have about 2 weeks . And I will book something cancellable if I don't win the first day and have to wait 24 hours to rebid. And I will use your PRICELINE link. Thanks,

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]