Priceline Hotel: 4 * Hotel in Millennium Park, Loop & Grant Park Area

jls2003
By jls2003,
in

i'm looking at booking 7/3 to 7/6 via the express deal, and I get these amenities for the 4 Star Hotel in Millennium Park, Loop & Grant Park Area for $87/night

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Business Center

Fitness Center

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

jls2003

I'm not sure I fully understand your question. But PRICELINE bidding (NYOP) and PRICELINE EXPRESS use the same ratings on the hotels.

Or are you asking if the bidding servie and Express Deals use the same hotels? Some of the hotels are the same but we see alot of new hotels reported with the PRICELINE EXPRESS option.

I hope this answer your question.

Yellowdog.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

I do have a question. Are the priceline express hotel and the name your own price hotels usually the same hotel when comparing the same star rating?

Same star ratings but may not have the same inventory. If a hotel is appearing on the Express side, that does not mean it is the likely hotel on the NYOP side. Additionally, as mentioned above, there have been some instances where a hotel has been reported to the board on the Express side,but not (yet, at least) the NYOP side.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]