Priceline Hotel: 3* Atlanta (Airport ATL South) Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport South

Roger75
By Roger75,
in

Didn't use the name your own price feature, but took a chance and used the Priceline Express Booking feature for the first time ever. Got the Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport South for $49 + tax. Liked the fact that you could see the features such as free parking, breakfast, and internet (which were important to me). Just an overnight stop on the way to the beach so a perfect find. Used the PRICELINE link via this site as always find this place very helpful.

Congrats on your success.

Superb deal for this Hyatt Place property! Hope you are looking forward to your stay. Thank you for your compliments on Betterbidding, as well. :)

Can you confirm the group of amenities showing with this listing? Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

The amenities offered were:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Free Parking

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Business Center

Fitness Center

The hotel was also shown with an 8 out of 10 guest rating (a Guest Favorite according to Priceline). Hyatt Place, Courtyard, Doubletree were just some of the *possible* hotels listed. I searched each brand's hotel info (on their own website) and the only one that showed as Pet Friendly was the Hyatt Place, so I was 95% sure it was that property. A lot of great reviews on tripadvisor so I pulled the trigger!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]