Priceline Hotel: 3* Harrisburg - York (Harrisburg) Best Western Premier the Central Hotel and Conference Center

tooncanator
By tooncanator,
in

Please help identify:

2.5* for July 17th for 3 nights in central Harrisburg.

$57

Free Breakfast, Shuttle, Fitness center.pool, restaurant, business center, laundry, internet.

2.5 out of 5 trip advisor.

Also

3.5* central Harrisburg, same dates.

$82

pet freindly, indoor pool, airport shuttle, smoke free rooms, fitness center, pools, restaurant, business center.

4.5 out of 5 trip advisor

Thanks.

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Savannah thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at the offers above.

Do you really want to stay in a 2.5* hotel that has a 2.5* TA review rating??

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please check for and use the links in our Support Page for your future hotel direct purchases, as we are an affiliate of the Holiday Inn Express as well as most other major hotel chains and online booking agencies.

Do you need a specific hotel for this trip?

Do you really want to stay in a 2.5* hotel that has a 2.5* TA review rating??

???

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the 3.5* offer, then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above? Using this method i get this fuller list of amenities associated with the 3.5* hotel:

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... is this what you see or only the shorter list you previously posted?

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the 3.5* offer, then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above? Using this method i get this fuller list of amenities associated with the 3.5* hotel:

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... is this what you see or only the shorter list you previously posted?

This is what I now see.

tooncanator

3.5* central Harrisburg.

Best guess would be Best Western Premier.

Let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

PS. Please remember to follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing,. Even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Are you still seeing this property when searching PRICELINE EXPRESS for your dates, as i'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching PRICELINE for your dates above.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Are you still seeing this property when searching PRICELINE EXPRESS for your dates, as i'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching PRICELINE for your dates above.

Yes, i'm still seeing it for my dates. bottom of the ad says bed choice available.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]