Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney) Hyatt Grand Cypress

sb80
By sb80,
in

Hi there,

I'm new to Better Bidding.

I'm trying to identify a 4* Lake Buena Vista/Downtown Disney

Dates May 17 - May 22

Price $63 regular price $209

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

at the bottom it says: "This hotel typically charges all guests a resort fee regardless of how the room is booked. The hotel collects this fee of about US$ 25 per room per night"

Welcome to BetterBidding and congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board :)

Also thanx for reporting this new amenity combo to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Ps. This is a really nice rate for this excellent hotel ;)

WOOHOO!

I could not wait to find out and didn't want to lose the rate.

I got the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress for $63/night

I'm seeing the same amenities for 5/28/6/2 for $68 a night, but no mention of resort fees (i don't mind paying them). Do you guys think it's the same hotel? would love to stay there at this price...thx.

I'm seeing the same amenities for 5/28/6/2 for $68 a night, but no mention of resort fees (i don't mind paying them). Do you guys think it's the same hotel? would love to stay there at this price...thx.

If you need assistance with your stay, please start a new thread with the details of the listing and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

If you click the listing and go to the detail page and then scroll all the way down, under the "Before You Go" section, do you see any resort fee note?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

If you need assistance with your stay, please start a new thread with the details of the listing and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

If you click the listing and go to the detail page and then scroll all the way down, under the "Before You Go" section, do you see any resort fee note?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

no, there was no resort fee note

Super savings†

CAD198 other sites*

CAD67.53

per room, per night

Know before you go

Primary guest must be at least 18 years old.

Your account will be charged at the time of booking for the full hotel room amount, including all tax recovery charges and fees.

Bringing you rock-bottom prices on hotel rooms means bookings are final (no refunds, no changes).

it was the caribe...

Was this for your 5/28-6/2 Hotwire Disney trip?

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]