Hotwire Hotel: Need help ID 4* hotel McCormick Place South Loop, $78 5/10-12

Travelgirl22
By Travelgirl22,
in

Hi! I have relatives coming in this weekend, would like them to be south near me. Hoping that the 4* Hotel McCormick Place/South Loop/Soldier Field is the Hyatt. Current rate is $78. Here are amenities:

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Wheelchair accessible

If there's any chance it's the Hilton, I will stick with the PL rate of $99/nt. Thanx!

:-D

... but with no maps very hard to tell which area.

PRICELINE EXPRESS does have maps... click the offer and on the next page you'll see a map with the zone boundaries. Further click the map and you can then zoom in/out on the map.

I see a 3.5* hotel at $74 but it has more amenities then what you've included above, is it only showing those two or are there more? These are the amenities of the hotel i'm seeing:

Free Internet

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just checked Hotwire again, now the price has dropped to $76, and the crossed out price listed "on other sites" is now $99. Can anyone help ID? Amenities: Indoor pool, fitness center, pools, business center, restaurants, high speed internet access, wheelchair accessible. Thanx!

• 8 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]