Hotwire Hotel: 4* Times Square -Theatre District (Help Identifying)

RaulZ
By RaulZ,
in

Need help Identifying 4* Times Square - Theatre District hotel for: 06-06-13 / 06-10-13

General amenities:

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

80% Recommended

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Las Vegas Hotwire thread (please post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to look into the above listing.)

Additionally, are your date/s confirmed or is this additional Hotwire NYC thread a for a different traveler/purchase?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search and are those the FULL LIST OF AMENITIES associated with each? (to see the complete list of amenities you may need to click the offer on the left side of the map, then click the 'See all' link under the amenities on the ensuing page). If that is the complete list of amentieis, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children? What is the room rate per nite of each?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search and are those the FULL LIST OF AMENITIES associated with each? (to see the complete list of amenities you may need to click the offer on the left side of the map, then click the 'See all' link under the amenities on the ensuing page). If that is the complete list of amentieis, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children? What is the room rate per nite of each?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Sorry my dates where in correct. Can we remove this and start over?

Sorry my dates where in correct. Can we remove this and start over?

New Dates : 6-13-13 / 6-17-13

Madison Square Garden 4* - Hell's Kitchen area hotel - 70% recommended

amenities:

Free Internet,Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel , In-room accessibility , Accessible bathroom , Roll-in shower

OR

3.5 * Madison Square Garden - Hell's Kitchen area hotel - $188.00 - 95% recommended

Free Internet, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurants, Business Center, High SPeed Inet Access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible Bathroom, Roll-In SHower.

?

I think you understood... click the links for your searches too!

Best guess for the 4* would be the Ramada New Yorker.

For the 3.5* i'm not currently seeing this property offered when i search for your (new) dates, i see a 3.5* hotle in this zone with:

Free Internet

Boutique

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Are you still seeing the previous property? If so, what is the room rate per nite of the property you're seeing?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After some intensive planning my kids would like the option of an indoor pool - something to relax in after the long walks. I came across this listing which i'm hoping is the Hyatt at hudson bay. It looks like it offers easy access to many attracation in manhattan. Could you help identify this hotel. Thanks once again.

Date : 6-13-2013 / 6-17-2013

Listing : 4 * Hoboken - Jersey City - North Bergen Area Hotel - 95% recommended

Price : $160

Occupany : 2 adults 2 children

Amenities:

Indoor Pool

Fitness Center

Pools

Restaurant

Business Center

High-Speed INet

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

in room accessibility

Accessible Bathroom

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still looking. Could you help Identify.

Date: 6-13 - 6-17-2013

Occupancy: 2 Adults 2 Children

Hotel: 3.5 * Times Square - Theatre District - $186.00

Ameneties:

Smoke Free Rooms

Restaurant

Business Center

High SPeed Inet Access

Accessible for Blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible Path of Travel

In-room Accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Roll-In Shower

Thanks in advance.

First of all, I would like to thank the community for their oustanding support and patience.

After calling the secret hotel's about the pools, most pools close early or are in renovation;However, i was able to book "The Manhanttan at Time Square" at 50%-3 nights for a total of $859.00- with a free room upgrade and free internet. Booking was done directly from their site. I believe this was a good deal.

Glad you found something that works for your needs.

If you need a Pool then perhaps this might be considered a good deal, but i think you could have done better. You changed the dates a few times so i'm not sure what dates you ultimately decided upon, but searching for random 3 nites stays within the date range(s) you considered i'm seeing many 4*+ and higher choices for $150-$180/nite... even if the high end of the range this is an all-in price of $675/nite, nearly $200 less than your 'deal' and at a higher rated hotel.

Have a great trip and enjoy NYC.

OUR Dates: 6-13-13 / 6-17-13

We gave up on the pool because most hotels were during pool renovations or close the pool early. In the end, we settled for proximity to TS. We have a 7 year old and do not want to have him walk too much. I am still keeping my eyes open for a better deal as we have free cancelation until the 12th.

Are there any other hotels you would recommend?

Are you seeing the prices mentioned for 2 adults 2 children?

THe only one i see is

Midtown central 189.00 4* 90 recommended

Amenties:

Fitness center

Restaurant

Business Center

HSPI

Accessible Blind

Accessible deaf

In-room accessiblilty

Accessible Bathroom

Handicapped Parking

Rolling in SHower.

Would this be the warwick?

Midtown central 189.00 4* 90 recommended

The Warwick would be my best guess for this one... this would be a HUGE jump in quality vs. your back-up reservation, but also be about $60 more 'all-in' vs. your current hotel.

What appears to be the 3.5* rated TRYP Times Square South is also available for $160/nite on HOTWIRE, great reviews and $75 savings vs. your current hotel (but the substantially better reviews is the real selling point, not the $75/nite savings)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]