Hotwire Hotel: 4* new orleans french quarter

trs
By trs,
in

Hello-

I am trying to add a night to my existing hotwire reservation for Sep. 29-30. I already am booked at hyatt french quarter for the previous 3 nights and am trying to get the same hotel for the last night or at least somewhere close.

The price is $137 compared to $241.

Ameneities include:

fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

accessuble for the deaf

accessible path of travel

in room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

roll in shower

handicap parking

Thanks for your help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start with posting your current HOTWIRE booking in a separate topic including, dates, zone, name of hotel, star rating and the complete amenity list HOTWIRE associates with the hotel. You can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

This HOTWIRE property has not yet been reported to the board, but searching for your dates i also see 4.5* property for just a few dollars more at $150/nite with:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

... it also has an impressive 4.5/5.0 TA rating. Best guess for this property would be the Royal Sonesta, which if correct, is just 1 1/2 blocks down the street from the Hyatt. Would this work for your needs and budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]