Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (North Michigan Ave - River North) Milenorth, a Chicago Hotel

NoviceTraveller
By NoviceTraveller,
in

Hi,

I need some help to id hotels on Priceline. Dates 5/24-5/27

1) 3½ Star Hotel in North Michigan Ave - River North Area for $156/night

Guest Score: 8.0 out of 10 (or higher) [Guest Favorite]

Amenities: Free Internet,Business Center,Fitness Center

Price: $156/night

2) 3 Star Hotel in North Michigan Ave - River North Area for $115/night

Guest Score: Rated 7.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Guaranteed Amenities: Free Internet,Indoor or Outdoor Pool,Business Center,Fitness Center

Thanks!

Hi,

I will be in Chicago May 24-27 and am requesting help iding the following hotels on Hotwire:

1) Magnificent Mile Area - River North area hotel - $130/night - 4 star

Amenities:Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind ,Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility ,Accessible bathroom ,Roll-in shower

Recommended: In 90% of Hotwire customer reviews.

2) Magnificent Mile Area - River North area hotel - $114.00/night - 3 star

Amenities: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service),High-Speed Internet Access,Accessible for the blind ,Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility ,Accessible bathroom ,Handicapped parking

3) Magnificent Mile Area - River North area hotel - $131.00/night - 3 & 1/2 star

Amenities: Free Internet, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind , Accessible for the deaf,Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility ,Accessible bathroom ,Roll-in shower

Recommended: In 85% of Hotwire customer reviews.

Thanks!

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Hotwire Niagara Falls thread (post in that thread what you decided for that stay), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above. Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Thanks for your reply. I have updated the Niagara falls thread.

Different hotels are showing up now on Hotwire. Three options in Magnificent Mile Area - River North area

1)$109/night - 3 stars

Amenities: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom ,Roll-in shower

Customer rating on TripAdvisor 4.0 out of 5.0

2) $131.00/night - 3 & 1/2 stars

Amenities: Free Internet, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind , Accessible for the deaf,Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility ,Accessible bathroom ,Roll-in shower

Recommended: In 85% of Hotwire customer reviews.

3) $131.00/night - 4 stars

Recommended:In 90% of Hotwire customer reviews.

Amenities: Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind , Accessible for the deaf,Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility ,Accessible bathroom ,Roll-in shower

Different hotels are showing up now on Hotwire. Three options in Magnificent Mile Area - River North area

1)$109/night - 3 stars

Amenities: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom ,Roll-in shower

Customer rating on TripAdvisor 4.0 out of 5.0

I think the above maybe Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found another on Priceline:

3 Star Hotel in North Michigan Ave - River North Area for $109/night

Guest Score: Rated 7.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Guaranteed Amenities: Free Internet, Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Business Center, Fitness Center

Looks like this might be the same hotel as the above from Hotwire?

3* Mag Mile = possible match for the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza.

3.5* Mag Mile = this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess the Club Quarters Wacker/Michigan or River Hotel (which are both essentially the same.)

4* I'm seeing a 75% approval for this listing and, unfortunately, no tripadvisor rating to narrow down the possibilities. The Felix, Sax, Palomar and 71 would be possibilities. The approval rating is not a reliable indicator, but if it is an indicator of the hotel in this case and you are seeing it as well, I'd lean towards the Felix.

PRICELINE Express:

3* The Courtyard Mag Mile, Four Points, Holiday Inn Mart Plaza, Best Western River North, Homewood Suites, Springhill Suites and Residence Inn all have these amenities - I'd lean towards the Holiday Inn as being the most likely.

3.5* Amalfi, Courtyard River North or the Indigo would be possibilities in this case, although I'd guess the Indigo as most likely (which is not much more regular rate)

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received and this property works well for your plans.

With PRICELINE the 'taxes and fees' includes their booking fee, whereas the hotel direct purchase doesn't have a booking fee, but i presume is also much more expensive.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]