Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

2* $64

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Airport Shuttle

In-room accessibility

Used the HOTWIRE link to start my search.

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

I don't know if the 4* is the same as before, because the price is $88 but the amenities had change:

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

About the 2*, yes, now it shows Free Internet as well. And the price is $66.

Used the HOTWIRE link to to my searches.

Thanks a lot!

Is this for a pre/post cruise stay? Are you ready to commit to a non-refundable purchase now for the end of September? Is the Airport zone the only one that works for your needs this trip? (ie- early flight out the following day?)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

Actually I'm going to be in Miami just for the night, my flight from Brazil arrives on 28th at 8pm. On the next morning I'll be going to Orlando. Orher areas work for me as well, I just chose this one because I think the prices are less expensive than Miami Beach or Downtown (because of the parking).

I'm ok with the booking being non-refundable, no problem for me.

Again, thanks for the help!

Neither of these properties have been reported to the board 'as is', but at least for the 4* i suspect that it is 'hiding' some of its amenities since it is a 4* property and no restaurant is listed, which is possible, but it's rare. At the moment i don't have a guess for either, but with your stay still 4+ months away, i suspect that in the coming weeks something new will be offered OR this property will begin to show a fuller list of amenities and we can have another look.

Let us know when something new/different is offered and we'll have a look at that offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I am still looking for a hotel in Miami on this day (Sep 28-29).

On Priceline I see this Express Deal:

Miami International Airport - 3* - $66

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Free Parking

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

Can anyone help me id this property? Used the PRICELINE link to start this search.

Is it safe to assume that the Express Deals properties are the same on the Name your own price?

Thanks a lot.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]