Hotwire Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip South) Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas

leisure traveller
By leisure traveller,
in

Currently have strip view at Monte Carlo for decent price but keep lurking for something nicer. Have stayed at both ends of strip. So center strip was the plan. Years ago stayed at the Four Seasons and loved it. Hotwire has a 5* hotel listed with the exact amenities of a recent winner for the Four Seasons. However I am finding no availability for the Four Seasons during my dates on either the Four Seasons site or Expedia. The suggested(?)/area price of $252 sounds too low for the this hotel. It appears Mandalay Bay is hosting a large convention during these dates.

Dates May 6-10-2013 5-star Hotel in The Strip - South $155

typically $30 resort fee 100% hotwire costumer recommended - trip advisor 4.5/5

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

What hotel do you think this is? Thanks in advance for assistance.

Using TripAdvisor filtering:

(Strikethrough means hotel does not match zoning area)

270 hotels

Added filter Hotel Class: 5 star. 13 results (Mandarin Oriental, Four Seasons, The Palazzo, Bellagio, Wynn, Encore, Vdara, ARIA, Venetian, Skylofts MGM, Red Rock, Trump International, Cosmo)

Added filter Amenities: Pet friendly. 3 results (Four Seasons, Trump International, Cosmo)

You mentioned that Hotwire says that the TripAdvisor user rating is 4.5/5.

Four Seasons has a 4.5/5

Cosmo has a 4.0/5

Looks like it is possibly the Four Seasons.

Both the Four Seasons and the Cosmo have $28/ni resort fees ($25 + $3 tax).

leisure traveller

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

I can't get the same hotel to appear on my standard search for 2 adults. How many rooms/adults/children did you search for? Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

I would caution against using the TA information as a primary source as it frequently does not equate well to the information shown by HOTWIRE and there could be lots of hotels in a given area that may not even participate with PRICELINE or HOTWIRE. If you're not aware the board does maintain Hotel Lists which are updated whenever any new information is reported to the board.

Let us know if the previous property re-appears or if anything new if offered of interest.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thereuare do you have an opinion on what hotel this could have been. I am leaning towards booking it if it shows up again. I would have a very short window to book and cancel my other reservation if it does. I have supplied you with all the information.

thereuare I have not been able to use the Las Vegas hotel list in a couple weeks. It freezes. I believe the format has changed. I use to be able to check the list with no problem. Now my only way to compare hotels is by others winning bids and comments to those requesting help on the site.

Four Seasons Las Vegas

Dates May 8-10-2013 5-star Hotel Strip - South $155

typically $30 resort fee 100% hotwire customer recommended - trip advisor 4.5/5

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Rooms $155.00

1 room (2 nights)

subtotal $310.00

taxes,... 49.62

total price $359.62

Last nightI found 4 nights available, which would have covered my entire stay. I couldn't believe it would be the Four Seasons. Tried to get reassurance that it was even though my gut told me it was. Ended out losing out on it, as it was gone this am. Decided to check a partial stay and voila. There it was for the last 2 days of my trip. Plan on doing a split stay using my already booked Monte Carlo nights for the first 2 nights .

Very happy with result!

If the HOTWIRE hotel shows up again let us know and we'll research it at that time as there may be other clues shown in the offer that we can use to narrow it down.

As far as the Pricelie and Hotwire Hotel Lists, send me a PM and i'll try to help you troubleshoot, as you're the only one reporting this issue it's obviously a problem local to your machine and not a coding error.

EDIT TO ADD: i see you got a hotwire hotel win for 5/8-5/10... are you still looking for 5/6-5/8?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No. I plan on staying at the Monte Carlo my first 2 nights of the 4 night visit. I will use the original reservation I made directly through the hotel. I have canceled the last 2 nights there and will stay at the Four Seasons with my 2 night win through Hotwire. I have never stayed at The Monte Carlo, or mid strip as far as that goes, and would like to give it a try.

Thanks for the offer to troubleshoot my difficulty with the hotel list. I don't think I'll be using it for awhile. I will be sure to ask for assistance if I have issues at a later date (maybe I'll have a different computer by then). I appreciate this site. It is a great resource!

Sorry if I should have posted my 2 day win here. Wasn't sure if it belonged here or in a new topic since it wasn't the original # of days.

I plan on staying at the Monte Carlo my first 2 nights of the 4 night visit. I will use the original reservation I made directly through the hotel.

Please note from our Support Page that we are an affiliate of the Monte Carlo as well as all MGM properties and most major hotel chains and online booking agencies... please check for and use the links in our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases.
Sorry if I should have posted my 2 day win here.
No problem, i have merged the threads.

Thanks for the offer to troubleshoot my difficulty with the hotel list. I don't think I'll be using it for awhile.

Troubleshooting issues when their is no urgent need is usually the best time as opposed to waiting until you need something and then the pressure is on. ;)

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]