Priceline Hotel: New York in October

Shachar
By Shachar,
in

Hi, I am new to this forum. from browsing around it it looks you are doing a great job with helping on priceline beading.

I have pressed both links (PRICELINE and HOTWIRE).

My question - We are a couple travelling to NYC 3/10 - 13/10, is it possible / reasonable to get such a long stay in October through a bid process?

our desired locations are MTW or Chelsea/Village. Start level 4 stars. Budget is $200 including all fees.

When should we start bidding?

Thanks

Shachar

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This is an expensive time of year in NYC and at the moment a price of $200 all-in for a 4* hotel does not seem likely... a bid price of $200 may be possible if you include most of the midtown area zones, but $200 all-in equates to a bid price of $165 and that is often too low for this time of year in NYC.

To get a feel for retail rates look at our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com and search within '1 mile of Times Square New York City'... what is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable 4* hotel within your desired location?

Are MTW and Chelsea the only two zones you're willing to accept, or are others also acceptable?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]