Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Empire State Building) The Roger

altoid
By altoid,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry if you're disappointed with the outcome, but this property is one of the rare NYC hotels (i think there may be 2 or 3 that i'm aware of) that charge a 'resort' fee... it may include internet, use of the fitness center, and/or some bottled water.

If entered correctly you should have seen the coupon code discount applied and deducted from the total, it actually shows on-screen the amount of discount and the before and after total.

Also, i haven't seen it with this property, but i have seen it elsewhere (where resort fees are more common) that the resort fee (if any) is shown in the 'Review Important Information' section before your purchase... not sure if you read thru that before your purchase or if it was included in there fore this property or not, but that is the place to look in the future.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and i'm sure you'll have a good time in NYC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]